100 Minimalism Life-Hacks
- Sell your useless items to fill your pockets with money.
- Wear the right sized pants and you won’t need a belt. Pants with a drawstring can also fix this problem.
- Items with rigid form are harder to compress. Compressible items can be stored and carried easier.
- Pick one hobby at a time. Additional items are needed per each activity.
- Minimalism encourages focus on the present. Don’t linger with attachment to the past. Don’t hold items for the future if you don’t know when or if you’ll use them.